Are You Smarter Than A
60 Year Old?
THIS WAS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT... THE ANSWERS WERE ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE... I REMEMBERED, BUT...DON'T LOOK BELOW FOR THE ANSWERS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT OUT A TEST FOR 'OLDER' KIDS.
So have some fun my sharp-witted friends. This is a test for us 'older kids'! The answers are printed below, (after the questions) DUH. but don't cheat! answer them first.....
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?________________.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _______________ Show
03. 'Get your kicks, __________________.
04. 'The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to ___________________.
05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ________________.
06.After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____________.
07. Nestle's makes the very best . .. . . _________ ______.
08. Satchmo was America's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was _________________.
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? _______________.
10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named __________________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '________________...
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their______________
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ____________
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to ___________________
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called ___________________.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the __ ______________.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ _____/_____ _____ _____
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ ______ _____
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? The _____ Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60's that was "a grave yard smash" it's name was the ______ ______
20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as it's Logo/Representative. What was the boys Name? ________
01..The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04.To protect the innocent
05.The Lion Sleeps Tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless
11. Draft cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash
Send this to your 'older' friends, (Better known as Seniors.) It will drive them crazy! And keep them busy and let them forget their aches and pains for a few minutes.