— JOE TODD (@MYQUALITYTIME) March 9, 2018
Today’s Photos are brought to you by Key West, Florida::::
Duval Street Webcam……………..
Key West Museum Of Art and History…
Today’s Thoughts attributed to E. Hemingway
- A man's got to take a lot of punishment to write a really funny book.
- All things truly wicked start from an innocence.
- Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
- As you get older it is harder to have heroes, but it is sort of necessary.
- Cowardice, as distinguished from panic, is almost always simply a lack of ability to suspend the functioning of the imagination.
- Decadence is a difficult word to use since it has become little more than a term of abuse applied by critics to anything they do not yet understand or which seems to differ from their moral concepts.
- Don't you drink? I notice you speak slightingly of the bottle.
- Don't you like to write letters. I do because it's such a swell way to keep from working and yet feel you've done something.
- Here is the piece. If you can't say fornicate can you say copulate or if not that can you say co-habit? If not that would have to say consummate I suppose. Use your own good taste and judgment.
- I have noticed that doctors who fail in the practice of medicine have a tendency to seek one another's company and aid in consultation. A doctor who cannot take out your appendix properly will recommend you to a doctor who will be unable to remove your tonsils with success.
- I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can.
- Read More………..
Friday, March 09, 2018
Thursday, March 08, 2018
Today’s photos are brought to you by:: Colonial Williamsburg
Thought provoking or funny?? You tell me:::
THIS IS HOW IT STARTED::
Once upon a time there was a king who wanted to go fishing.
He called the royal weather forecaster and inquired as to the weather forecast for the next few hours. The weatherman assured him that there was no chance of rain in the coming days. So the king went fishing with his wife, the queen. On the way he met a farmer on his donkey. Upon seeing the king the farmer said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace at once because in just a short time I expect a huge amount of rain to fall in this area".
The king was polite and considerate, he replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an extensively educated and experienced professional. And besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him and I will continue on my way." So he continued on his way. However, a short time later a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked and their entourage chuckled upon seeing them in such a shameful condition. Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the professional. Then he summoned the farmer and offered him the prestigious and high paying role of royal forecaster. The farmer said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain. So the king hired the donkey. And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in the government and occupy its highest and most influential positions.
And the practice is unbroken to this date..
Someone was not behaving:::
As always have a Great Quality Time Day…..
Wednesday, March 07, 2018
Messed up things that actually happened on the Oregon Trail:::
Read More: http://www.grunge.com/88853/messed-things-happened-oregon-trail/sl/?utm_campaign=clip
Garden Of The Gods” Colorado Springs……
Being serious today::
“Self-absorption in all its forms kills empathy, let alone compassion. When we focus on ourselves, our world contracts as our problems and preoccupations loom large. But when we focus on others, our world expands. Our own problems drift to the periphery of the mind and so seem smaller, and we increase our capacity for connection - or compassionate action.”
“In a very real sense we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels.”
“Out-of-control emotions can make smart people stupid.”
“The rational mind usually doesn't decide what emotions we "should" have!”
“Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.”
“There is perhaps no psychological skill more fundamental than resisting impulse.”
Tuesday, March 06, 2018
— JOE TODD (@MYQUALITYTIME) March 6, 2018
Today’s photos are brought to you by: Hot Rods and Cars in downtown Lancaster,Ohio
Today’s Funny or Not:::
An man buys a sports car and is really beginning to enjoy it when he sees flashing lights in the rear view mirror. He guns it and is rapidly up to 160mph when he realizes what he is doing. He slows down, then pulls over and soon the cop pulls up behind him.
The cop comes up to the window and asks, “What were you thinking, taking off like that?”
“Well,” the man replies after thinking about it for a bit, “a few years ago a highway patrol officer ran off with my wife.”
“What does that have to do with anything.”
“I thought you were bringing her back.”
Today’s Photos are brought to you by: Heisey Glass Museum
While doing research @BradMeltzer asked if experts if you could hide a secret message on your body for someone to find later. Experts at Dover revealed that on 9/11 when they were going through the victims body they found a secret note inside someone's stomach: pic.twitter.com/J5fgjlzERB— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) March 5, 2018
- Did you hear about the glass blower who accidentally inhaled?
He ended up with a pane in his stomach!
- What happened to the lab technician when he fell into the lens grinder?
A: He made a spectacle of himself…
- Will glass coffins be a success on the market?
A: That clearly remains to be seen…
- How can you tell if somebody has a glass eye?
A: Because it comes out in conversation
- Dad, there’s a man at the door collecting for the new swimming pool.
A: Give him a glass of water!
- More Glass Jokes.. More About Heisey Museum
Monday, March 05, 2018
— JOE TODD (@MYQUALITYTIME) March 5, 2018
Today’s Photos are brought to you from The Toledo Museum Of Art:::
Today’s Funny or Not:::
Female Quarters in Navy Ship's New Female Quarters Regulations Department of the Navy is now assigning females to quarters in
a separate private "OFF LIMITS" area on all aircraft carriers. While addressing all personnel at Pearl Harbor, CINCPAC advised, "Female sleeping quarters will be "out-of-bounds" for all males. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be fined $50 the first time." And the Admiral continued, "Anyone caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $150. Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $500. Are there any questions?" At this point, a US Marine from the security detail assigned to a ship stood up in the crowd and inquired: "How much for a season pass?" God bless the Marine Corps!