Here are 12 things to
consider as we get closer to closing the door on one of the most horrible years
of our lifetime.
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to
someone. He asked me what I was wearing.
3. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from
4. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out
of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
5. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was
obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house & told my
cat. We laughed a lot.
6. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit.
Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
7. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just
keep washing our hands?
8. This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel
sports, shut down all bars & keep men at home!
9. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a
6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
10. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
11. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard.
I’m getting tired of the Living Room.
12. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up
to a bank teller wearing a mask & ask for money.
Enjoy The Snow LOL.........................Joe Todd