1. “The sun is up, the sky is blue; It’s beautiful, and so are you.” – John Lennon
2. “How sweet to be a Cloud. Floating in the Blue!” – A. A. Milne
3. “Blue color is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.” – John Ruskin
4. “Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.” – Carl Sagan
5. “Blue is, therefore, most suitable as the color of interior life.”William H. Gass
Garden of the Gods Park is a 1,323-acre registered National Natural Landmark of both scenic and recreational opportunities. Imagine dramatic views, 300-foot towering sandstone rock formations against a backdrop of snow-capped Pikes Peak.